Your warranty extension includes the same scope as the 2-year warranty, namely the entitlement to
- the replacement of wear parts such as multi-plugs, quick connectors (QC's), hose sets
- the replacement or repair of control units and sleeves
The claims apply if there is no obvious fault on the part of the customer. This claim also applies in the case of recurring problems, for hose sets we will only send 1 hose set within 6 months.
Important: A warranty extension can only be taken out for units that were purchased directly from our website www.reboots.com.
We do not offer a warranty for goods purchased from a non-authorised dealer. The warranty extension only comes into effect if the warranty has been legally registered.
The following items are not covered by the warranty:
- Defects and damage caused by loss, theft, fire, water or natural disasters.
- Defects or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (bumps, dents, breaks, etc.) or accidents.
- Defects or damage caused by unjustified repairs or modifications
- Aesthetic changes, defects and damage caused by normal wear and tear and ageing (for example, small scratches on the casing).
- Wear parts such as battery
Please sign in to leave a comment.